Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Then click "Home-Based Business Opportunity" to learn more about how you can earn anything from a little extra money on the side to a full-time income with SendOutCards.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Click here to read entire article...
And then, check out the direct selling business opportunity I've chosen...SendOutCards. The SendOutCards referral/relationship marketing tool can help you increase any business you are currently in and/or provide a part-time or full-time income from the business opportunity it presents. To learn more click "Home-Based Business Opportunity".
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like a personal demo of the SendOutCards system.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Click link to watch now: The Best Relationship Marketing Approach.
The best to you,
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
- How To Win Friends & Influence People - by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill
- No Excuse! - by Jay Rifenbary
- Success: Defining Moments - by the Publishers of Success Magazine
- The Treasury of Quotes - by Jim Rohn
- The Greatest Salesman in the World - by Og Mandino
- The Science of Getting Rich - by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Magic of Thinking Big - by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
- The Power of Positive Thinking - by Norman Vincent Peale
- Beach Money - by Jordan Adler
I believe a few more book titles will be added in the near future.
SendOutCards just keeps getting better and better!
For more information, contact:
Gifted Lady Gift Baskets & Greeting Cards
"Helping Businesses Stay In Touch"
Monday, March 10, 2008
Here are just a few ways you can use SendOutCards to personally stay in touch with those that are important to you and your business:
1) Use SendOutCards to send an unexpected, personalized card in your own handwriting font.
2) Send a personalized card AND a small gift of cookies, caramels, brownies, nuts, etc...
3) Send a personalized card AND a gift card to a major retailer or restaurant.
4) Send a birthday card to let them know you remembered them.
Referral marketing is all about staying in touch. So why not make someone's day and send a card their way?
For more information, contact:
Gifted Lady Gift Baskets & Greeting Cards
Thursday, February 28, 2008
If you're looking for unique, custom gift baskets that aren't the norm...check out our new specialty website at:
On this site you'll find examples of baskets that we've created over the last 3-4 years. Many of them aren't actually in a "basket"...they are created in unique, reusable containers such as small trunks, mosaic pots, garden hoses, picnic coolers, metal planters, platters, tool boxes, galvanized tubs, BBQ mitts, car wash buckets, diaper bags, popcorn bowls, coffee mugs and more!
So when it comes to gift giving, if you need someone to Think Outside The Basket for You, be sure to visit our specialty site and then give us a call so we can create something special and unique for your recipient!
This specialty website can be easily accessed through our main website, GiftedLady.com. Just click on the button under "Our Specialty Websites" that says "Unique Custom Baskets".
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
"Mary was very pleased with the card you sent. She read it to me...the next day I noticed she had put it next to my chair for me to see. I'm glad you two get along so well, you are both very important to me. It makes my life so much better than if you guys didn't like each other. She even took it to work to show the other women she works with. Most of them said they sure didn't have the same kind of relationship with theirs. So it made a BIG hit over here. Thanks for being YOU. - Love Dad"
I sent the card through my SendOutCards account. The outside of the card had a graphic of Cinderella and it said "I'm Not Cinderella". On the inside the card said, "...because you're no evil step-mother". I added, in my own handwriting font, "You're the best step-mom anyone could ever have". I feel very fortunate to have a step-mom that I feel this way about...and to have had her in my life for over 30 years! Reading my dad's email brought tears to my eyes when I realized how much a simple & funny birthday card had meant to my step-mom. It only cost $1.03 and a little bit of my time...but the IMPACT WAS PRICELESS!!!
So I urge you, act on that prompting and...Make Someone's Day...Send a Card Their Way!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Friday, December 21, 2007
You can then send this card as many times as you want. I use this feature for a standard birthday card, calendar card or a "thank you for your order" card. You can also send your campaign card to numerous people at the same time. This would come in handy when sending holiday cards, thank you cards after a special event, "we've moved" cards, "just listed/sold" cards, grand opening cards and many others!
When you are ready to send your campaign card, go to your Contact Manager, select the contacts you wish to send the card to, select the name of the campaign (upper left corner of your screen) and then click the gray button that says "Send Campaign To Checked". You're done! You've just sent your card to 1 or hundreds of people at the same time.
This feature of the Send Out Cards system is a great time saver and well worth the few minutes it takes to master it!
Happy card sending!
SendOutCards Independent Consultant
Friday, December 7, 2007
Send Out Cards gets our 5 Star “Best Home Business Opportunity” Award for being the best all around home business for 2007. After reviewing hundreds of home business opportunities our research team has carefully chosen SendOutCards for this prestigious award based on 12 important criteria.
1. The opportunity has a low entry fee to get started. ****
2. The company has a squeaky clean reputation. *****
4. There is a high success rate for distributors. ****
5. It has a simple marketing program that is easy to implement. *****
6. There is excellent training and follow up support for new distributors. *****
7. It does not require a high skill level to be successful. *****
8. The nature of the product is unique, with little competition. *****
9. The company is in its beginning growth phase. ****
10. The management team is experienced. *****
11. The company is financially strong. *****
12. The compensation plan is extremely generous. ****
Overall Home Business Opportunity Assessment *****
Send Out Cards is a greeting card business that consists of a web-based system for creating and automatically sending custom greeting cards. Small business owners and independent professionals such as realtors, insurance agents, and sales professionals are particularly attracted to the Send Out Cards system because of it’s ability to automate the follow up marketing and relationship building required by professionals to be successful.
The SendOutCards business opportunity has a relatively low entry fee to get started and a very clean reputation with the FTC and it's members. The product itself is unique and has no competition. The company demonstrated that it has good training and follow up support and an experienced management team.
Send Out Cards has passed it's initial start up phase and is now in its early growth phase, which makes it a good time to join. The company is financially stable and has a good compensation plan that includes a long term residual income component.
Because of its' reputation, support, uniqueness and stability, ScamAlert.com has awarded Send Out Cards its 2007 Business Opportunity of the Year Award.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Why You'll Save Time, Save Money & Increase Your Referrals with SendOutCards™...
Gifted Lady's SendOutCards™ System is Not an e-card!!
It's a 'real' greeting card! And a great system for maintaining personal contact with clients, etc...
Here are just some of the reasons why:
- You customize online (it's quick & easy)
- The service prints, stuffs & mails for you (you save time)!
- Add your own photos, logo, scanned business card, just about any image, etc... (create highly personalized cards)
- Type in your own handwriting font (it's really cool...)
- Add your own signature (how's that for personalized?)
- Include gift cards from Starbucks, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, etc... (quick & easy way to send a gift and a greeting card at the same time)
- Includes a birthday reminder function (never forget another birthday)
- Includes a marketing campaign feature (automate your marketing and customer service communication by setting up weeks or months in advance)
- And so much more!
The SendOutCards™ online service is a very powerful, effective system that will help you increase your referrals by keeping you personally connected with prospects and clients. It's also great for personal use!
Click here to Visit My Online Tutorial.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Send Out Cards™ is an online service that allows you to customize a real greeting card or post card online...click "Send Card"...and then rest assured that your card will be "printed" and "mailed via the US Postal Service" by SendOutCards™.
That's right...these are real greeting cards...NOT e-cards.
Make someone's day, send a greeting card their way!
For more info on the SendOutCards™ Service, please visit GiftedLadyGreetingCards.com.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Now on to Part II:
Giving corporate or business gifts can help you stay in touch with prospects and clients. It can also help you show appreciation for someone’s business, establish new relationships, mend relationships, obtain referrals and build customer loyalty. Follow the guidelines below to ensure that your business gifts are effective:
Good Choices for Corporate Gifts:
- Gourmet and snack food items that can be shared easily within an office. Cheese, crackers, sausage, chocolate treats, cookies, flavored coffees and teas, mixed nuts, specialty nuts, gourmet popcorn and trail mix are all good choices. When these items are placed in a classy gift basket they will leave a lasting impression.
- If a gift is for an individual (not a group), include in the gift something that pertains to their hobby, collection or area of special interest. Doing this let’s the gift recipient know that you put some thought into what they would like.
- Examples would be golf, theatre, sports, reading, collecting Hot Wheels, decorating, needle crafts, hiking, etc…
- I once created a custom gift basket for a gentleman that performed civil war reenactments. It was obvious to him, and others that saw the basket, that it was made especially for him. The gift basket was a thank you gift from his mortgage consultant. The mortgage consultant got several referrals and new loans as a result of having the gift basket delivered to his client’s place of work.
- Apparel with your logo discreetly placed. Polo shirts, tee shirts, sweatshirts, ball caps and light weight jackets are very popular choices and will generally be worn by the recipient.
- Promotional items such as calendars, mugs, tape measures, letter openers, paper weights, note pads, etc… Pens are also a good choice and change hands an average of 7 times. Try to give items that are useful and of high quality so they last a while. Also, any item that the recipient will sit on their desk or in their office is a good choice because your name and contact information will always be in front of them.
- Tickets for a sporting event. Some companies give out pairs of tickets and others rent a sky box at sporting events so they can entertain a group of business associates. Food and beverages are generally provided therefore making this a favorite among most recipients.
- Gift cards for Starbucks, movie theatres, home electronic and computer stores, dinner restaurants, etc…
- A good book or DVD on business strategy or team development. (If you know the values or priority business issues of the recipient.)
Authored by Kimberly Yow, owner of Gifted Lady Gift Baskets. Kimberly has spent years helping her clients market their businesses through the use of gift baskets. She not only offers her clients advice on appropriate business gifts she also helps them select “WOW” gifts that leave a lasting impression. To start using gift baskets as an effective marketing tool, contact Kimberly today at GiftedLady.com.
- Not too extravagant. You don’t want the recipient to feel uncomfortable accepting the gift or feel obligated to you in any way. Also, many companies have limits on the value of a gift that their employees can accept.
- No religious items unless you know the person very well. These items are very personal and you don’t want to offend anyone by giving them something that goes against their beliefs.
- No bath or spa products unless given by a female to a female. In any other circumstance, these items are just too personal for a business gift and may be misconstrued.
- No items with a heart motif or anything representing love.
- No risqué calendars or printed items. Many companies have policies banning this type of thing from the work place. Actually, all companies should have this policy because displaying items like this in the work place can be viewed as sexual harassment and could get a company in a heap of legal trouble.
- No apparel or logo items with obscene motifs or wording.
- No apparel or logo items that can be construed as racist.
- No alcohol unless you know what the recipient likes and you know it doesn’t go against any company policy. Many companies have “no alcohol” policies and will not allow it on their premises or at any company events.